Mobile phone monitoring has become increasingly popular among parents and business owners who see it as a great way to supervise their children and employees.
MSpy is one of the leading software apps that monitors smartphone devices with software boasting the most advanced mobile monitoring features.
mSpy’s Features: Easy to Use Mobile Monitoring App
- Call Logs: Lets you view the entire call history of a monitored phone to check who has called and how often.
- Incoming Calls Restriction: Blocks incoming calls from any number.
- SMS Monitoring: Monitors all text messages received or sent by a monitored user.
- GPS Location Tracking: Tracks the movements of a monitored user with real time GPS location tracking, and a convenient map showing the route taken.
- Keylogger: Allows you to read everything a user types on his/her mobile device.
- Calendar: Monitors all calendar activities, including: scheduled meetings and memos.
- Email: Monitors the content of all incoming and outgoing emails including attachments.
- Internet Browsing History: Check a user’s internet history including: website bookmarks.
- Instant messages: View content from chat apps like: Skype, WhatsApp, iMessage, Viber, Snapchat, and Facebook.
- App Blocking: See the list of all applications installed on a monitored device and block any you deem unsuitable for viewing.
- Contacts: View the contact list on a user’s device to find out with whom communications are taking place.
- Remote Control: Remotely perform device wipeout, or device blocking in case the phone has been stolen or compromised.
- Compatibility: mSpy supports all major operating systems such as: Android, iPhone, and BlackBerry devices.
Read More About mSpy Features
Who Will Benefit from Using mSpy
Parents: This product serves as an excellent parental control for monitoring the physical whereabouts and mobile activities of underage children.
Business Owners: Employers can make use of the monitoring app to supervise their employees during work hours to ensure security over corporate data and worker productivity.
mSpy functions on a wide range of platforms, including leading smartphone brands and operating systems. The following is a list of operating systems that are compatible with mSpy software: iOS, Android, and BlackBerry.
mSpy’s software varies in price depending on the subscription you decide to purchase.
mSpy Basic Mobile Monitoring costs $29.99 for one month and $59.99 for 3 months.
mSpy Premium has additional subscription options: $69.99 for 1 month, $119.99 for 3 months, $149.99 for 6 months, and $199.99 for 12 months.
If you need to monitor both a smartphone and a computer then you can save by purchasing an mSpy monitoring bundle.
mSpy offers technical support for any issues a customer may encounter while using the software. Experienced representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are three ways in which you can contact Customer Support.
- Via email at [email protected] You can expect a prompt response within 24 hours.
- You can call mSpy’s toll-free numberYou may communicate with them over the internet via Live Chat Support.
- Live chat working 24/7.
Immediately following purchase, you will receive an email containing relevant instructions for installation and set-up. This will include a unique Username and Password that will give you access to monitoring data via the Control Panel. You will need physical access to the user’s device to download the app onto it to have monitored data logged into the control panel.
If you are not sure how to root or jailbreak your device, feel free to check for more information with live chat working 24/7. Senior technicians will help you to root, jailbreak and install mSpy (via TeamViewer).
- It offers a great value for the money.
- It uses the most advanced mobile phone monitoring technology.
- It’s a user-friendly app that is simple to operate even by non-techies.
- Information security is guaranteed since the company does not record, store, transmit or resell any data belonging to its customers.
- All activity logs are encrypted, which ensures that no unauthorised leaks occur.
- Monitoring is inconspicuous and non-disruptive to the user of the device.