PhoneSheriff is a fairly good mobile tracker that certainly deserves your attention especially if you are looking for a parental control solution to track the mobile communication of your children. It comes at an affordable price ($49.00 per 6 months) and offers standard tracking features. Read PhoneSheriff review carefully and then make a decision!
PhoneSheriff can also be used by business owners – their Business Package can be purchased for $299.00 (5 licenses).
Cross Platform Compatibility
PhoneSheriff is a mobile monitoring application that runs on BlackBerry, Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile 6.x, Symbian OS 9.x, iPads and Android tablets.
Lets look at this monitoring app more closely!
Basic Features of PhoneSheriff
Its features include logging call history, SMS tracking, access to multimedia content stored on the target device, blocking apps and websites, monitoring web history, and GPS tracking. This app grants a lot of flexibility for users as it allows them to set up their own keyword alerts and provides them with filters that let them look through a vast amount of logs in a snap. Once installed, it starts monitoring every activity which happens on the target device. It provides you with comprehensive call logs. It shows you who your target has been in contact with, how long and when they did so. You can manage all the captured data in your PhoneSheriff online account. You are here so we suggest you to read about pros and cons of PhoneSheriff spy app in this review.
- One of the advantages of this app is the way it lets you view the logged data. You can save it as a PDF, CSV, or XLS file and display it in different type of charts. Thus, you can target the data you need as fast as possible. All the information logged by PhoneSheriff gets encrypted so that it is virtually impossible for cybercriminals to access it.
- If you misplaced the phone you can set the program to make the phone trigger a sound to reveals its location. You’ll get an automatic alert if anyone makes an attempt to remove the SIM card of the phone.
You can lock the phone or erase all the phone data remotely.
- PhoneSheriff allows you to block certain contacts and numbers from connecting with the target device which means that you can protect your loved one from harm. The same thing can be done with specific web pages and apps.
- This company offers its customers a lot of user guides and you can find the comprehensive FAQ section on their website. Support options include live chat, phone, and email.
- This app can be installed in minutes without any hassle.
- Although GPS feature works seamlessly and the user receives updates about the target phone’s GPS location every 15 minutes, the location of Verizon Wireless phones cannot be tracked. Also, this feature won’t work if the GPS is disabled on the target device.
- Regrettably, their customer support doesn’t work 24/7.
- This application tracks chat conversations made within only three instant messaging services (WhatsApp, iMessage and BlackBerry Messenger), while its close competitors can track over 8 messengers.
Phonesheriff is pretty handy app, but since it is designed for family use, it lacks some useful tracking features. For advanced options you can check other apps, like MSpy for example.
RATING: 4.5 (2254 ratings)